Enjoy the fun, freedom and theatre of cooking and eating your own homemade pizzas outside with our easy to build DIY pizza oven!
Constructing and using our DIY woodfired pizza ovens is fun, simple and fulfilling. Its efficient design makes for easy assembly and means you can be cooking your own perfect pizzas for friends and family in no time.
Making your own outdoor pizza oven has never been so simple, and our pizza oven kit offers the perfect opportunity to get involved in the process of building and finish with a real sense of accomplishment.
The woodfired pizza oven kit includes 19 high-quality segments that seamlessly slot together, meaning a hassle free process and helping you create your very own outdoor pizza oven in 10 simple steps.
As standard, our DIY pizza oven kits come with the following features:
- 750mm wide by 850mm long internal floor
- 19 Inner Core Segments rated to 1500 degrees celsius
- Full Ceramic Fibre Insulation rated to 1200 degrees celsius
- 500mm 5inch Stainless Steel Flue
- Metal Front
- 22 Oven Floor bricks cut to shape
- 2kg Fire Cement for Flue
- 2 Tubes of Heatproof Sealant for Joints
- 3.3 metres Hexagonal Mesh or render
- 15 metres Tie Wire
- 100 litres Perlite for render
DIY Pizza Oven Kit £799 inc VAT.
Why Choose An Agnes Outdoors DIY Pizza Oven Kit?
Here at Agnes Outdoors, we have poured our passion for homemade pizza and outdoor eating into an easy to build DIY pizza oven kit. We want as many people as possible to experience the fun of making and eating your own delicious food outside with friends and family without the hassle.
We have designed a simple to use outdoor pizza oven kit that uses high quality and reliable materials. Using our years of experience and knowledge of common problems, we have tested and developed designs and styles to build an outstanding and accessible DIY pizza oven kit that can be used by professional chefs and novices alike.
In addition to the straightforward assembly, your DIY pizza oven kit also offers the following benefits:
- Only 1200mm wide by 1200mm deep space required
- Finished oven weight is around 420kg – increased thermal mass ensuring your fire burns more efficiently for longer
- Commercial grade materials only, all tried and tested by certified professionals
- Your pizza oven has the option to be cured in our kiln so once assembled you are ready to go. Please call us to check availability of this.
- Personal satisfaction of building your own outdoor wood burning pizza oven.
- The floor consists of 2 x 60kg segments so will require a 2-3 person lift
- This oven will require fitting to a stand - available to purchase or build your own
- To complete the oven's outer render you will need: 1 x bag lime, 1 x bag GP cement, and 2 x bags wash sand (costs roughly £30 from your local builder's merchant)
We have put together a series of tutorial videos giving simple instructions on how to build a pizza oven - it really is so easy!
If you have any questions regarding our modular pizza oven kit then you can contact us and ask away! We want the process of making and using your wood oven pizza to be a fun and stress free experience!
You can also find answers to common questions about how to use your outdoor pizza oven on our FAQ page.