DIY Pizza Ovens
Cooking and eating outdoors is without a doubt one of life’s great pleasures. At Agnes Outdoors, we’re passionate about social alfresco dining and we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the experience of making and eating their own food from the comfort of their very own garden. Our DIY pizza ovens offer a high quality and easy to build option for anyone who wants to make fresh and delicious food in their own garden oven.
So, if you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, you’ve certainly come to the right place! We offer quality woodfired ovens to help you enjoy fantastic pizza outdoors among your friends and loved ones. Build your own pizza oven so you can entertain, enthrall, reminisce, and indulge!
Creating and using our DIY woodfired pizza ovens is fun, simple and fulfilling. You can make the ideal social space for all your friends and family to enjoy the outdoors with delicious homemade food. Outdoor pizza oven DIY has never been so simple since we have come up with this kit.
Easy DIY Pizza Oven
Our DIY pizza ovens are easy to put together, but we have a variety of simple instruction videos that show how to build a pizza oven and to ensure your whole experience is hassle free when you build your own outdoor pizza oven.
DIY PIZZA OVEN KEY FEATURES:
- Easy assembly – highly precise engineering and cast to provide manageable weights for moving, assembly and installation
- Built in manageable sections for two-person lifts (two floor sections are 60kg)
- 12-month warranty
- Heat up time of just 45 minutes
- Heat mass-controlled constant temperature operating at 400 degrees celsius
- Ergonomic design - all parts fit through tight access
- Commercial rated inner segments can withstand heat up to 1500 degrees celsius
- 2 x 12" pizza capacity
- Fully customisable outer finish
- Commercially rated insulation rated to 1200 degrees celsius.
The easy to build pizza oven kit includes 19 high-quality segments that seamlessly slot together to create the perfect unit. Our outdoor pizza oven kits come with the following features as standard:
- Full Ceramic Fibre Insulation
- 500mm 5inch Flue
- Metal Front
- Brick Oven Floor cut to shape
- 2kg Fire Cement for Flue
- 2 Tubes of Heatproof Sealant for Joints
- Mesh cut to fit for render
Why choose an Agnes Outdoors DIY pizza oven? Our outdoor pizza ovens are designed to make things simple, providing a clear and easy construction process that will get you cooking your own perfect pizzas in no time. In addition to a very straightforward assembly, your easy DIY pizza oven kit also offers the following benefits:
- Only 1200mm wide by 1200mm deep space required
- Finished oven weight is around 420kg – increased thermal mass ensuring your fire burns more efficiently for longer
- Commercial grade materials only, all tried and tested by certified professionals
- Your pizza oven has the option to be cured in our kiln so once assembled you are ready to go. Please call us to check availability of this.
- Modular pizza oven kit
- The satisfaction that you can make your own pizza oven.
- The floor consists of 2 x 60kg segments so will require a 2-3 person lift
- This oven will require fitting to a stand - available to purchase or build your own
- To complete the oven's outer render you will need: 1 x bag lime, 1 x bag GP cement, and 2 x bags wash sand (costs roughly £30 from your local builder's merchant)
Want To Know More About Our DIY Pizza Ovens?
So, do you fancy cooking pizza at home using your own woodfired oven? Want to know more? If you have any questions about being able to assemble the pizza oven with limited practical experience, or whether you can customise the outside to make it your own, or anything else about our pizza oven kit, we are always a message or phone call away to help answer any of your queries and questions about our DIY pizza oven. We have been there before ourselves so know how you feel!
Alternatively, please visit our FAQ page to find answers to some commonly asked questions about outdoor pizza ovens and how they work.